Monday, March 16, 2009
- 1 egg
- hot water
- 1 garlic
- 1 cup with rice
- olive oil
- fried tomato
1. chop the garlic
2. prepare the pot with the oil
3. add the garlic to the pot
4. wait 2 minutes
5. add the rice
6. move the rice
7. add the hot water
8.wait 15 minutes so that the rice simme
9. fry the egg
10.put the rice in a bowl
11. put the rice and egg in the plate
12.add the frite tomato on the egg and rice.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
• 6 eggs
• 150g of sugar (and a little bit more to put on the cake)
• 150g of flour
• 1 pack of yeast
1. Light the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Ground the sugar with the multifuntion beater.
3. Beat 1 whole egg and 5 yolks with the ground sugar.
4. Mix it with the flour and the yeast.
5. Whip the egg whites to stiffly beaten. Add it in the mass slowly.
6. Putt butter in the edges of the tray and spill the mass in it.
7. Bring it in the oven to bake the sponge cake.
8. 20 minutes later cake the cake out of the oven.
9. Finally, add more ground sugar on it using the strainer.
That’s our recipe. We think that you are going
to like it very much!
12 cookies units
1 stick bread
1 liters milk
sugar, 4 tablespoons
cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons
First, you have to prepare a baking, and now, put the butter in the bottom and sprinkle the flour at the bottom too.
2. Then, we’re going to mix in a bowl the milk, the cookies, the crumbled bread, the sugar, the cocoa and the egg
3. Put the mixture in the baking tin.
4. Fill the baking tin in the oven at a temperature of 200 º for about 15 or 20 minutes.
5. . When the cooking time is over, decorate your pudding with the chocolate pearls. Mmm… Yummy
1. Teens cook: How to cook a hamburger
2. Ignite the fire and put de frying pan
3. put virgin olive oil in the frying pan
4. Wait that the oil warms up
5. put the hamburger in the frying pan
7. wait until it burns
8. When you realize, turn it over waiting again monitoring that it doesn’t burn
9. put the hamburger between the bread bought before.
10. put the cheese / ketchup or other of the hamburger
12. Read the instructions Of this hamburger And consult your apetite.
13. Miquel Navarro & Sergi Villanueva 2 ESO G
Monday, March 9, 2009
How to cook Wurghsalad
Wurghsalad is a tipical Germany salad, and the best ingredient is wurghsalad, a Germany cold meat.
- 300g cheese
- 250g Gherskin
- 150g Onion
- 1/2kg Wurghsalad
For cook Wurghsalad you must cut the ingredients (as you like) and put the ingredients in a big dish.
If you only do this, Wurghsalad is going to be well, but if you wanto to cook a perfect Wurghsalad, you must make an special salse. The ingredients are:
- 75g sweet paprika
- 75g salt
- 75g vinager
- 75g oil
For cook it, you only need to put the ingredients in a glass, you mixt it and throw it on the salad, and you have a perfect Wurghsalad.
Friday, March 6, 2009
1. Meat with bread crumbs
2. INGREDIENTS -beaten eggs -flour -breadcrums -oil
3. • first you put salt, then place the breasts in flour
4. First step the meat on the flour
5. Then wash in egg
6. And add bread crumbs
7. And finally fry
8. Aitor Hernando Joan Garcia Second ESO F
2 yogurt natural.
250 centilitres oil.
500 grams of sugar.
750 grams of flour.
2 envelopes yeast royal.
30 grams of lemon scratch.
7 pineapple slices. 7 peppers.
3 tablespoons of caramel.
Step 1. Spread caramel liquid above the tray put the pieces of pineapple at the bottom of the tray and in the middle of a pineapple each pepper.
Step 2 Mix the yoghurts, eggs, oil, sugar, flour, yeast Lemon in the termomix.
Step 3 Pour the mix all done in the tray.
Step 4 And finally put in the oven for about 40 to 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
Step 5 And finally ... eat!
Chocolate with milk
• 1) split the chocolate in small squares and separate the chocolate with milk the white chocolate in two differents recipients.
• 2)put a casserole with water and the chocolate to heat to the “baño Maria”. Put the chocolate in the water one by one.
• 3) when they are thick take them out, adding the almonds and the neules to the same time that stir.
• 4) When it was one too homogeneous with a spoon takes some mass and shape small mountains.
• 5) for finish wait one or two hours to that dry and to eat.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
• 1 slice of puff pastry
• 2 apples
• 2 spoonfuls of butter
• 4 spoonfuls of sugar
• 2 spoonfuls of mermelade
1. Spread the slice puff pastry on the tray of the oven.
2. Prick the puff pastry with the fork.
3. Peel and cut the apples on slim slices.
4. Put the slices of apples on the puff pastry.
5. Distribute the butter in the superfice of the puff pastry.
6. Dust the sugar and above the cake, introduce the tray in the oven (during 20 minutes).
7. After 20 minutes take out the tray of the oven and put the marmalade in the cake.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
1. One litre of milk.
2. 200 gr rice
3. one lemon
5. Cinnamons (powdered)
1.Put the litre of milk in a casserole . (heat the milk , 8 minutes )
2.Put the 200 grams of rice, also in a casserole (boil 10 minutes)
3. Pour the peel of the lemon.
4.Finally put in the five recipients.
5. Wait two hours.